Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal

Discussion in 'Jobs & Careers' started by Pinkpiggy, Dec 18, 2012.

1. Pinkpiggy

Pinkpiggy Guest

[h=2][/h]
    Hi, I know this has probably been covered numerous times but I really need some advice on behalf of my sister. She is a qualified (6+yrs) paediatric nurse looking at coming to join me in sunny Brisbane on a 457 visa. How does she start this process?
    She has told me that she has been applying to agencies here but everywhere in Queensland says they don't sponsor. Apparently she has been told to apply straight to the hospital but it will cost her £600 to transfer her training, is this right???
    Anyone got any clues on what to tell her and how the process works as I don't have a clue but would really love my little sis to come out here!! Thanks Liz​

2. OZ2007

OZ2007 Guest

Hello

The first thing that she would need to do is register with AHPRA which is the Nursing Board so that she can practice as a Nurse
    Here is the link to their website www.ahpra.gov.au

This is really the starting point as hospitals will ask to see her registration before they would even look at an application

Good Luck

:)