Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Mrsbrown, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Mrsbrown

Mrsbrown Banned

Hello we are moving to Australia in the next six months and I am a nurse so can really work anywhere. I have chosen Queensland but do not know where. I do not want somewhere that rains, we have enough of that here. Can I please ask questions.

2. Love Shoes

Love Shoes Super Moderator

Welcome to Life In Queensland Mrs Brown,
    of course you can ask questions, feel free, have you applied for your visa yet? started looking for work?, sorry I am now asking questions.
    Good luck and I hope you enjoy being part of our forum

3. Ktee

Ktee Administrator

Hi Mrs Brown welcome to the forum. Can I ask is Mrs Brown your real name or is it from the TV Show

4. Mrsbrown

Mrsbrown Banned

Thank you.
    Ktee it is from the show my daughter likes. I am not really good at things like this. She created me a name I could remember. Is this ok or do I use my real name.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2013
  5. tink

tink New Member

..........you can be Mrs Brown.............and admin just have your email address..............I am not very good either...........but we will learn............loved Mrs Brown the series...

6. cal

cal Super Moderator

Hi Mrs Brown welcome to the forum... Qld is a great place and im sure you will find somewhere you like...

Cal x

7. Ktee

Ktee Administrator

We bought my son the box set for Christmas but I enjoy watching it. MrsBrown is perfect for a username as we don't recommend using personal information on the forum.