Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by maisey, Apr 15, 2007.

1. maisey

maisey Guest

:D Just wanted to introduce myself and say hi. We are in the process of gathering info to submit our TRA under 136. Nearly got everything now so should be soon. DH is a roofer and I am a nurse (ED). We have chosen Brisbane to go to as I already have two other mates (both in nursing) who have settled out there.
    Took me a long time to decide as DH would have gone years ago. Finally thought if I don't my life will be full of what if's. Also have three kids girl 8, Boy 5 and another boy nearly 3 and want a better life for them.
    Just wanted to say Hi to all of you who are in the process of and who have landed in Brissie. Here goes guys no looking back!! :lol:

2. mandytuck

mandytuck Guest

Hi, you just sound like our family. I am a nurse and hubby works in the building trade. We have 2 sons..12 and 14...and also think we are going to Gold Coast/Brisbane area as we have 2 lots of friends out there already who are nurses!
    Hubby would have gone years ago too, I've only recently decided to give it a try...better future for our boys too.

Just getting our certificates etc. together now to be verified and then getting skills assessment.

Hoping to move over this time next year.

Hope to hear how you are getting on. :)