Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal

Discussion in 'Schools & Education' started by ColleenmaireV, Aug 18, 2012.

1. My husband and I along with our three kiddos (6, 3 and newborn) will be moving to Gladstone QLD late Nov 2012. I'm having trouble deciding on which private school to send my 6 year old to. We're Lutheran, so naturally I looked into St. Stephens first but have heard that people had left the school a couple years ago. Not sure what the story is there but it's definitely concerning. After hearing this, I've started looking into St. John's or Trinity. If anyone has any opinions on these three schools I would really appreciate it. We don't know where we will be living yet. Probably inside Gladstone to avoid a commute to Gladstone.

Thanks in advance...

2. cal

cal Super Moderator

I cant help with Gladstone sorry, but have you looked at the My School website to see if it throws up any information ?

Cal x

3. anninkc

anninkc Guest

Hi. My family lived in Gladstone until a couple of years ago - all three kids went to St Stephen's (slightly out of town?). I think their experiences were that the school was far too small in terms of resources for the high school aged children. Not too sure on the results for the primary area?? I think the school was certainly losing popularity and numbers annually. As a family member (and former teacher) if I was moving to the area I'd definitely look at a different school for my children. Hope this helps :) Best of luck.