I am the managing director of Brisbane Migration Centre. I am also a qualified solicitor registered in the Supreme Court of Queensland and the High Court of Australia.
I specialise in migration law and am able assist foreigners to legally migrate to Australia on the following visas:
1. Provisional Business Development Visas - these visas, known as Business Skills visas, allow business people to establish a business in Australia, manage a new or existing business or invest in Australia. All of these visas, except for the Investor Retirement visa offer a pathway to permanent residence in Australia
2. Student Visas - these visas are for applicants wanting to study English, primary or secondary school courses, Vocational Education and Training, Higher Education, Postgraduate Research and Non-Award Courses.
3. Skilled Migrant Visas - the general skilled migration program is for people who are not sponsored by an employer and who have skills in particular occupations required in Australia. These visas provide a pathway to permanent residency in Australia.
4. Employer Sponsored Visas - these visas are for lawfully operating Australian and overseas employers to sponsor and employ skilled workers who have recognised qualifications and skills or experience in particular occupations required in Australia.
5. Spousal Visas - partners and fiancés of Australian citizens, Australian permanent residents or eligible New Zealand citizens may apply to enter and/or remain permanently in Australia and include:
· people intending to get married (fiancés)
· married (de jure) partners
· de facto partners (including those in a same-sex relationship).
If you want to explore your visa option please contact for a free consultation
skype migration.agent.0960087 (by appointment only)
or visit our website for more details. The website is currently under reconstruction and I expect it to be fully functional within the next 7 days.