Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Ellena Jeffers, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Hi all, My name's Ellena and I'm a freelance Production Assistant for Leopard Films Inc. in New York and work for Itchy Feet Media here in Queensland.
    Currently we are filming a television show here in Queensland called House Hunters International. A similar concept to 'A Place In The Sun' and "Location Location Location' in the UK. The program is aired in The States and is on the 'lifestyle' channel here in Australia and also one of the most watched programmes in America. You can check out our website on www.hgtv.com/house-hunters-international.
    At the moment we are looking for families/couples/friends that have moved here to the South East from overseas, either recently or the past few years and would like to take part in filming a television show all about themselves moving here to Australia.
    In short, the couple will be filmed here for 3 days house hunting and one of the couple will be flown back to their original country to shoot the backstory, which consists of one day of filming. It's of course up to you how long you wish to extend your trip overseas.
    The couple will be paid $US1500 OR one free ticket back to their original country.
    The process begins by sending me a 1 minute video about yourselves and why you chose to move from your original country. However, all of this information I will forward to you if you are interested.
    The experience is a lot of fun. I've done it myself with my husband and 2 children and you will receive a copy of your tv show once its aired in The States.
    If you are interested or know of anyone that would be please contact me on ellena@itchyfeetmedia.tv
    Hope to hear from you soon!

2. pascal

pascal Guest

This seems pretty interesting, i will check this out!

3. Excellent! Do.