Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal
  1. Laura Hamblett

Laura Hamblett New Member

Hi lovelies!!
    I'm moving out to the Gold Coast on feb 10th 2016! :) the only worry is homesickness, because I am such a sociable person! That's why I'm thinking right, let's get stuck in now and start meeting people online. I'm a really open, fun and friendly person, I love meeting people! If you love to go for a meal and a wine/cocktail or go clubbing/ surfing/for a coffee (well,a tea) or just generally anything fun then we'll get on great! Please feel free to add me on fb ( my user name is Laura Hamblett and I've got blonde hair, atm in my pic I have a blue dress on) and we can arrange a night out or a day at the beach or something! Looking forward to chatting to you, if a few people message me I might try and arrange a big night out haha :p xx

Juliana and Rachel Scott like this.

2. Rachel Scott

Rachel Scott New Member

Hey Laura, Hope you are loving the Gold Coast, I am from England and been here for a couple of years and would love to make some more friends :) If you fancy catching up then add me on Facebook its Rachel Scott and my profile picture is me, my sister, mum and niece. Maybe speak soon x

3. Bianca

Bianca New Member

Hi Laura! I just added you on facebook...I think :p. I'm also new to the GC and am hoping to meet some girlfriends :). Hope we can chat and meet up soon!! xo

4. Jamie-Lee

Jamie-Lee New Member

Hey guys!

I have been on the Gold Coast for several years but have been so busy setting myself up that I didn't focus on meeting new people. I am now hoping to meet some new friends. I will send through a friend request and hope that we can catch up one day.

Thanks

Jamie-Lee

5. Jaqueline

Jaqueline New Member

Hey Lovelies,
    I move out to Gold Coast on Feb 2015, but haven't really made any close friends. I am from Brazil and moved over here for my partner, however even I am happy to be with him, I am feeling a little bit lonely without friends, because I am such a sociable person:-/
    I love meeting people! I would love to meet up for coffee, drinks or adventures to explore this city / state :)
    Hope we can chat and meet up soon!!
    ;):)
    :D

Juliana likes this.
  6. Juliana

Juliana New Member

Hi laura
    Have you made any friends yet?

7. Ben Gilliam

Ben Gilliam New Member

Do you need any recommendations about shipment and removal stuff? I have used a freight forwarder a couple of times for a half a dozen to a dozen boxes of books and tools.
    Or you can use an international shipper like Legend Removals if you have a home full of stuff i.e. including furniture. That can be using a whole container (20ft/1,100cuft or 40ft/2.200 cuft), or a shared container if you don't need a whole one.