Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal

Discussion in 'Jobs & Careers' started by deane2arl, Jan 29, 2009.

  1. deane2arl

    deane2arl Guest

    Hi im pretty new to this site, but its helped me out with a few things.
    Ive been in Australia for 9months now on a working holiday visa, ive worked 6months of that as an electrician. i dont have a queensland licience.
    I thought i would be able to apply for residancy when i was in australia, and get some sort of bridging visa while my application was being processed. Ive now found out it takes 12 months to process and i have to leave the country![​IMG]

    Im a hard working Northern lad, i served my time as an apprentice with Haden Young back in the UK, and they kept me on for 3years after that. The reason i left was to come out here.

    I really do not want to go home, ive got a girlfriend out here now, shes getting sponsored. I have fell in love with Brisbane and the Australian way of life.

    If anyone can help me, please please please get in touch

    Thanks Dean
  2. cal

    cal Super Moderator

    Hi Dean
    In your shoes i would contact Cherly Bird , she is an english migration agent in Brisbane and has helped a few familys i know. Her email is her website is if you ring her or send her an e-mail just say Cal from Jimboomba Relocations told you to call, she will explain what options are open to you. Lots of luck and let us know how you get on.
    Cal x

Share This Page