Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal

Discussion in 'Jobs & Careers' started by penna, Sep 5, 2008.

  1. penna

    penna Guest

    Hi, I'm new to the forum so just finding my way around! I am thinking of moving out to Oz but at the stage of where to start. I am an approved driving instructor and would like to know if anyone knows if there is any need for driving instructors and if so is it a possible route to take. My wife is a childminder with no trade or qualifications as such. Any advice would be much appreciated on where we start the ball rolling!


  2. Angel

    Angel Guest

    As far as I know driving instructers are not on the SOL so don't think you would be able to get a visa. I am also a childminder & can't get out there on that either.

Share This Page