Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal

Discussion in 'Money & Finance' started by ormyboy, Jul 7, 2012.

  1. ormyboy

    ormyboy Guest

    Ok now I know i'm probably going to have to get this answer from an Accountant but just wondered if anyone had encountered this and had an answer.

    I am a 20% shareholder in a UK business but starting a new job in Brisbane in August. Obvioulsy I will be paying tax on my earning from the brisbane role but would i need to pay taxes in Australia for dividends received from the UK?

    Any help very much appreciated.


  2. Moneycorp currency transfers
  3. fish.01

    fish.01 Member

    My understanding is that if you have a 457 visa no, if a PR visa yes. There is a double taxation agreement so any tax paid in one country is deducted from the other so you don't pay twice, or something like that.

Share This Page