Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Gareth & Andrea, Sep 17, 2009.

1. Hi there everyone.....

Well this is the start of many questions coming your way.
    When we got confirmation of our 175 there was a suggestion that as we are travelling over as migrants we may be eligble for concession fares including extra baggage allowance..........

Ive had a look on there webiste www.iom.int/jahia/jsp/index.jsp and have emailed them for further information..........

However, having read many forums i have not seen them mentioned before.............

Has anyone ever used them or know anything about them.............???:confused:

Cheers guys...............

Gareth, Andrea, Katie & Holly.................

2. cal

cal Super Moderator

Hi if you haven't already validated your visa you should be entitled to extra luggage allowance. At the time of booking ask then and try to get confirmation in writing.(it is the airline who allow this so you can also try contacting them direct if you have already booked flights)
    Cal x

3. Rudi

Rudi Relocation Brisbane

Hi Gareth and Angela

I've not heard of concession fairs, but when you book, most airlines will give you an extra allowance for luggage if you are validating your visa for the first time. Make sure you get it in writing though, as I have heard of some people who show up and suddenly find it's not been booked that way and have to pay excess baggage!!!

Love

Rudi
    x

4. Rudi

Rudi Relocation Brisbane

AWWW flippin eck!!! I should have read what Cal wrote!!!! SNAP!!!!

LOL

Love

Rudix

5. Cal, Rudi,

Thanks very much for the advice.

I actually got a reply regarding the consessions fares..........ive found two or three air lines which i can get the flights cheaper so i wont be using them...........

I think we are going to book them today.........7th June 2010 here we come !!!!!!!!!!

Gareth, Andrea, Katie & Holly.................