Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal

Discussion in 'Jobs & Careers' started by linny, Apr 7, 2012.

  1. linny

    linny Guest

    Hi there, I am new to this site so apologies if this subject has already been covered.....I am looking into the possibility of starting a new life with my husband and two children..however, we are not sure where to start!!!...The one thing we do know is that we will probably be using my job and qualification to get us there!!!... I am a deputy manager of a nursery and have the Foundation Degree in Early years (levels 4 and 5) and i am considering doing the BA Hons as I believe this will be a huge factor in my visa application/process!!

    In all honesty we don't know where to start so any help will be greatly appreciated.

    Can anyone tell me the Australian equivalent to my qualifications and will having the BA hons be a help.......hope someone can help..thanks..:smile:
  2. srp

    srp No longer active member


    Welcome to LIQ

    The first thing I suggest you do is to make sure you can qualify for a visa. Take a look at the immigration visa wizard... and see if that helps, you could also try looking at the online assessments that are carried out by some migration agents. "Go Matilda & Visa Bureau" are two reputable companies that spring to mind, they do online assessments and then they will give you a short chat on the phone to discuss options and tell you what would be involved. Then you can decide to use an agent or go the DIY route for your visa. There are plenty of members on here who will advise and help with what is needed to complete your application.

    We also have a parent site that may hold more information on your occupation....

Share This Page