Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Holmes Family, Jan 14, 2009.

  1. Hi Guys n Girls,

    We're looking to emigrate to Australia in the next couple of years. Dawn is a midwife and would therefore, hopefully, get us in on a PR visa without too much hassle. We have two young children and were wondering what the rules are in terms of Child Benefits? Are we entitled to anything from the Uk still? Are we entitled to anything from the Oz government etc.. etc...

    Thanks for any replys.

    Jamie & Dawn :wub:

  2. cal

    cal Super Moderator

    If you gain PR you will not be eligible for anything from the UK once you leave. Here you will be eligible for child benefit (family benefit here) and child care assistance.
    Cal x
  3. Thanks for such a speedy reply and Hello by the way.
  4. cal

    cal Super Moderator

    Im normally on and off here from about 8 am till 8pm,lol, so if i know the answer you shouldnt have to wait too long, it should be there when you wake up! lol, i remember how many millions of questions i had when i was in your shoes,lol
    Cal x

Share This Page