Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal

Discussion in 'Jobs & Careers' started by kazleejim, May 15, 2008.

  1. kazleejim

    kazleejim Guest

    I have just been reading job vacancies for carpenters in Brisbane and they all say that you need a licence and tickets . does anybody know what this means and how you get them.
  2. Ausinfo

    Ausinfo Guest

    A licence is required if an individual or company wants to carry out or supervise building work over the value of $1,100 (including labour and materials).

    If you are going to work on ANY construction site you will also need to obtain a Construction General Induction Competency certificate, also known as a "Construction Blue Card". This is a legal requirement and affects Builders, Bricklayers, Electricians etc.
  3. kazleejim

    kazleejim Guest

    cheers Ausinfo . can you get a blue card and certificate easly (dont think you spell easly like that )
  4. cal

    cal Super Moderator

    For a blue card you can complete an application on line with the likes of Bluedog Training ,or you can go and sit the test at a centre which normally takes about 4 hrs.Hope this helps a bit
    Cal x
  5. kazleejim

    kazleejim Guest

    Cheers Cal i will look up blue dog

Share This Page