Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by jo-anne, Mar 17, 2012.

  1. jo-anne

    jo-anne Guest

    Hi new to the site, can anyone help, I have Level 3 diploma in children and young people`s workfore, teaching assistant level 2 and nvq 2 early years. I have been told that my level 3 diploma qualification can not get me a visa. I am planning to do my level 5 in children and young people workforce this is a high management cousre, which I believe is a foundation degree.
    1. what are my qualifications equivalent to in australia
    2. Is it better for me to get level 5
    3.Will I have to get a full degree.
    I would love to hear from anyone who could give me some information.
    Thanks joanne x

  2. Cad

    Cad Guest

    Do you have a migration agent? They would probably be in a better position to advise you. Check the DIAC website to find out who is the skills assessment body for your occupation. Good luck.

Share This Page