Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by toptowa, Jun 22, 2012.

  1. toptowa

    toptowa New Member

    Hi all, I have been looking at buying a 2nd hand car but many I see are unregistered and need a RWC???? Any ideas of what all this entails and how much extra it'll cost me?????:confused:


  2. cal

    cal Super Moderator

    A road worthy is like a basic MOT,, be wary of buying a vehicle without one as chances are it will need some sort of work doing..
    A vehicle that IS registered is required by law to be sold with a roadworthy certificate.
    There are loadsss of garages and even mobile guys who can test and provide and RWC from memory i think a test is around $80..

    Hope this helps
    Cal x

Share This Page