Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal

Discussion in 'Renting & Real Estate' started by kezza103, May 4, 2012.

1. kezza103

kezza103 Guest

Hi all,

we have recently broken our lease on a fab 2 bed apartment in Kangaroo Point.
    The only reason we broke the lease early is because i found a house in Bulimba which was available immediately - most of the friends i have made here in oz live in Bulimba so it made sense to snap the property up, especially when the competition is so high there.
    Now though we are left renting 2 properties. ouch!

The property is on Holman St and is minutes away from the ferry stop which makes getting to work in the CBD so easy and quick.
    Its a 2 bed, 2 bath apartment with awesome river views. it also has 1 car park space.

the full details can be found here: http://www.realestate.com.au/property-apartment-qld-kangaroo point-405342501

Our lease runs till end of August and i think the letting agent would be happy to have some one take over till then or to take out a longer term rental.

if you want any more details please let me know or use the above link to contact the letting agent (lives on site) directly.

thanks heaps

kerri