Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by xTinksx, Jan 9, 2009.

1. xTinksx

xTinksx Guest

Hi, OH, I (both 38) and kids arriving in Brisbane Feb. Our kids are 15 (daughter), boys 9 & 6 and bubba girl 21 months. We will be living in Heritage Park. My OH has a job when we arrive and I am a stay at home mum. Am seriously worried about the loneliness and we are all looking to form a network of friends. Interested in chatting with people about their experiences, life in general living in Brisbane and shoes (thats how shallow I am) - although I have heard that barefoot is the in thing there. lol

Jen
    xTinksx

2. cal

cal Super Moderator Staff Member

Good Luck with everything, Heritage Park is lovely and not too far from Browns Plains for the bigger shops .Keep us all updated as to how you get on, im always at Browns Plains so you never know we might bump into each other,lol
    Cal x

3. Mark and Jo

Mark and Jo The MadHatters

Hi Tinks x

Im in Brissies western suburbs! You`re landing 4 years to the day that we did! Good Luck and email when u get here!

4. geordie bird

geordie bird Guest

Hi Tinks,

We arrive in Brisbane on Friday 6th Feb - so more or less the same time as you and we're looking at areas not too far from you so we can compare notes! Where are you from? I'm from Tyneside originally but live in Manchester. Hubby is spanish and although we've lived in Oz before (husband was PR when we met), it was in Sydney and i've never even set foot in Queensland before! Our daughter is 2 1/2 and initially my mum is coming to give us a hand with childcare etc.

Kerryxx

5. WARDStoOZ

WARDStoOZ WARDStoOZ

Hi Jen... I thought I recognised you from somewhere lol... Lots of Luck with the move!!!

Dan xx :)