Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal

Discussion in 'Jobs & Careers' started by Boxertony, Nov 3, 2012.

  1. Boxertony

    Boxertony Guest

    We live in Adelaide and we are hoping to move to Gold Coast and my wife has been a AIN (Assistant in Nursing) for three years in a Private Hospital here in Adelaide and for 15 years in England. How do we go about contacting hospitals / nursing agencies regarding AIN jobs in Oncology and Haemotology department.

    What is the best way of gaining employment, who do we contact, which hospitals have Oncology and Haemotology services

    I am also looking to work as a Rehabilitation Consultant


Share This Page