Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal

Discussion in 'Visas / Migration' started by rain n neil, Apr 18, 2012.

1. rain n neil

rain n neil New Member

well we are definately moving to the Gold Coast :) We are stuck between Robina or Pacific Pines but the advice I was after was where would be a good place for a young couple (21 and 23) with a baby near Robina? I have looked at Varsity and Robina for 2 beds $350 or under but not much there :( I found a few in Burleigh Waters and was wondering if anyone lives here or knows what its like? Or can anyone recommend another suburb not far from Robina?? As I would need to be near my daughter to help with bubba (due in May).

Hoping someone can help

:laugh:

2. cal

cal Super Moderator

I would opt for the Robina area over Pac Pines. Some nice places near there are
    Merrimac
    Mudgerraba
    Reedy Creek
    Tallai
    Worongary

I know a few people who have rented in the Complex's around there, as you have the benefit of all leisure ammenties on site in a lot of them.

Hope this helps
    Cal x

3. rain n neil

rain n neil New Member

Thanks Cal, we looked at Merrimac and Mudgeeraba, and theyre really close to Robina, our only problem is we probably cant afford to buy around Robina :( and this is why we are considering Pacific Pines. The thought of never buying fills me with dread but I guess a bargain house may come, u never know. Thanks again for your help xx

4. jt95045AAAA

jt95045AAAA New Member

Hi

I had an investment house in Maudsland which was a nice quiet area, short drive to Mt Tamborine. Close to Wet n Wild etc but far enough away to avoid traffic ...
    I never actually moved to the area completely but just stayed in our rental home on and off, all the increasing crime in the larger suburbs and Surfers put me off