Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal

Discussion in 'Visas / Migration' started by rob&kate, May 14, 2012.

1. rob&kate

rob&kate Guest

Hi we are a family of 4 and my partner has been offered a job working in the mines..
    just looking for some advice from those that have done it before, on the best areas for schools, ameneties etc??

also looking at the financial situation and monthly costings, can anyone give us any advice on this and what sort of figure we would be looking at.

Thanks Kate

2. morningtons

morningtons New Member

Hi Kate
    My hubby also works away and its taking a bit of getting used to. What areas are you interested in living, how old are your children and do you need to be near the city?
    Andrea

3. rob&kate

rob&kate Guest

Hi Andrea
    Thanks for your reply, we were thinking north of the city??? but dont know much about anywhere. Where are you?????
    My daughter is 4yrs and my Son 2yrs. My partner currently works away which i'm fine with as i good family & friends around!!!!! when we move this will not be the case on the plus side he will be working away a lot less.
    Have you got children??
    Kate

4. missmaisey

missmaisey Guest

hi kate im moving out to mackay in september roughly. got two kids 1yrs old and 10 yr both girls, my hubby got a job in mines aswell, what company is your hubby with?
    do you know where to live yet? schools etc any help i would be greatfull. thanks

nicky

5. morningtons

morningtons New Member

sorry for delay

Hi Kate, we live in mango hill and I have two little girl's age 4 & 2. We live near north lakes which is a huge ex pat area. It is fantastic here we have a few friends now and enjoy the parks and beaches a lot. The weather is perfect for the kids right now, not a cloud in the sky. Find me on Facebook and I will ne happy to answer any questios about schools or lifestyle. Sport again for delay still finding time with hubbub away and two toddlers. Hope to chat soon. Andrea eyden